Messi is focused due to 10 reasons…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid clash on Thursday night with a view of staying in the Cup.
– A Knockout Derby.
– Real Madrid and Atletico play to stay in the Cup.
– The best attack will try to mount a comeback against the best defence.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “Concentration and cool heads”.
– Diego Simeone: “I can’t imagine a calm game”.
– Cristiano offers his Ballon d’Or to the Bernabeu today.
– Adrian the West Ham hero: “Now I know what it feels like to score”.
– Luis Enrique dodges Messi: the Coach avoids answering questions about the Argentine.
– The first final.
– The best team in the world only has a rival in its own city.
– Simeone: “I don’t imagine a calm match. It will be tense, with adrenalin”.
– Invoking the spirit of Juanito: Ouija session with Tomas Roncero, Tonin ‘El Torero’, Dani de Navacerrada, Javi de ‘We are the Champions’, Rufino de Carabana and Nabil ‘de Capote and Montera’.
– Are you there? Yes. Is it Juanito? Yes. Will we come back? Yes. Can you give us a result? 3-0.
– First-choice teams except in goal. Luis Enrique sows doubts about Messi’s future at Barca.
– “Nobody knows what the future holds”.
– The new Messi.
– The 10 reasons. Leo is very tuned in and does not lack motivation: he gets along with the trio perfectly on and off the pitch and there are nine more reasons.
– Elche’s Adama: Barca will authorise their passage to the quarter-finals with the second-choice players.
– Luis Enrique: “Every Cule wants Messi to stay for many years”.
– Intense clash to reach the quarter-finals. Fernando Torres for Mario Mandzukic, who is troubled by a fever and will be a doubt against Real.