Messi is the difference between the two sides in first leg…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona take a 1-0 lead into their second leg Copa del Rey clash with rivals Atletico Madrid.
– “We can come back”.
– Atletico players call to the Calderon. The great Rojiblanco wall resisted for 84 minutes. Lionel Messi took advantage of a rebound from a penalty saved by Oblak to give Barca the advantage.
– Diego Godin will miss Wednesday’s return.
– The board celebrates the agreement with Wang Jianlin. Miguel Angel Gil: “A giant is coming and he’s coming to make us bigger”.
– Lucas Silva, close. Finally, with just a few minor details left, the Brazilian will sign for Real Madrid.
– Little ‘Galactico’: Odegaard, the star of the future, will be presented at Valdebebas today.
– Thanks to a penalty.
– It will be decided in the Calderon next Wednesday. Simeone: “The tie is open”.
– Messi scored and vomited again.
– Carlo Ancelotti, Best Coach of 2014: he beats Simeone (2nd) and Guardiola (3rd).
– Odegaard is now a Real Madrid player.
– Malaga and Athletic draw 0-0. A game without moves and without football at La Rosaleda.
– Bruno gives Villarreal the advantage from a free-kick on 85 minutes.
– Gerard missed five clear opportunities.
– Sevilla launch themselves at Espanyol: Sergio and Emery will make changes.
– Messi again.
– Leo gets justice after scoring against a good Atleti and in front of 62,000 spectators.
– Barca, with a 10-out-of-10 attitude, take a step towards the semi-finals after a great game.
– Anti-Ramos campaign with his renewal as the backdrop.