Madrid want Bale to stand up and take charge in Ronaldo’s absence…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Mundo Deportivo accuse Cristiano Ronaldo of being a persistent offender who deserves a ban.
– They want Laporte.
– Real Madrid ask about the central defender. Athletic Bilbao would not accept including the defender in the ‘Illarramendi operation’. They refer to his buyout clause: €42m.
– Parejo decides a great Champions League match.
– Make room for Gareth Bale: the club want him, in CR7’s absence, to assume the mantle.
– They believe in the comeback.
– Lucas Silva: express signing.
– The Brazilian will be presented at 1pm in the Bernabeu.
– FIFA investigate Madrid: they demand the papers of the youngsters signed since 2009.
– The case opened by Blatter coincides with the flood of signings: Odegaard, Asensio, Peeters…
– Valencia beat Sevilla to go fourth: heated game with three penalties, one saved by Alves.
– Antoine Griezmann lethal, seven goals in eight games: the Frenchman believes in the comeback.
– Cristiano: persistent offender.
– The Portuguese was sent off at Cordoba for the fifth time since he has been a Real Madrid player.
– The committee meets on Wednesday and he might be banned for two or three games. The ban could be for between four and 12 games if they decide there was aggression.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar, diabolical: magical connection. They reach 50 goals and at Elche gave 23 passes.
– Valencia decide a Champions League clash.
– The keys to the transformation. Club, dressing room and Luis Enrique have reactivated the team after the defeat at Anoeta with six victories.