Messi and Neymar star as Blaugrana secure win…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona edge out Villarreal after coming from behind twice to seal the win.
– “It was one of the most beautiful goals of my life”.
– Karim Benzema considers Saturday’s curler among the best goals in his career. “But the most important was the one I scored against Bayern last year”.
– Championship week. Real Madrid face two ‘finals’ for the League in six days.
– Lionel Messi decides a great match. With Rafinha directing matters Barca show their character to come back in four minutes against a great Villarreal.
– Iago Aspas decides things in the last minute.
– An Aduriz double ends the bad run.
– Benzema’s secret.
– He uses an ‘electrostimulation’ waistcoat to slim down and gain reaction speed. His 11 League goals have been down to him personally.
– Villarreal make Barca suffer. Neymar, Rafinha and Messi, instigators of the comeback.
– The dressing room gives a special touch to Mandzukic for his ‘rabona’ against Eibar. He has the best goalscoring average of his career.
– Malaga still haven’t won in 2015.
– Barca bring out the genius in themselves.
– An intense and ambitious Barca come back twice against a Villarreal that stood up.
– Messi, exultant, scores the decisive goal again and Neymar continues his love affair with goals.
– Sevilla and Atletico Madrid face Madrid: Ancelotti does not want any more slip-ups in a decisive week.
– Aspas punishes a good Espanyol .