Barcelona targeting either Pogba or Isco…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid have the opportunity to stretch their lead at the top of La Liga by beating Sevilla.
– The breakaway game.
– Three crucial points: Real Madrid want to put distance between themselves, Barca, Atletico, Sevilla and Valencia.
– A game between friends coming face-to-face; James-Bacca and Jese-Deulofeu; Carlo Ancelotti: “Gareth Bale is playing very well and is not worried by the Bernabeu”.
– Bartomeu ‘prosecutes’ everybody: “There are certain powers within the state that don’t like it that Neymar went to Barca, a Catalan and ‘Catalanista’ club”.
– The judge prosecutes and on February 13 will testify on an alleged financial offence in the signing of Neymar.
– A derby that could be historic; if they win Atletico will equal their best run against Madrid, six consecutive games without losing.
– A chance to open a gap.
– Beating Sevilla tonight, Madrid would be four points ahead of Barca and seven in front of Atleti.
– Ancelotti: “Relax about Bale, he is doing very well”.
– Emery: “If I said that I wanted Cristiano to play I’d be lying”.
– Atleti and Madrid unite against the ultras; Los Blancos’ fans will go to the Calderon with identification on Saturday.
– Judge Ruz prosecutes Bartomeu; he will have to testify on the 13th.
– The Federation must return €8m from the pools companies.
– Pogba or Isco.
– Barca want the Frenchman, who is also interesting Real Madrid.
– If Los Blancos insist on the Juve man, the Malaga-born player will be their target.
– Bartomeu will testify as the accused on February 13; the President warns that “they have crossed a red line” and insinuates the club is being persecuted.
– Average League to play for without Cristiano Ronaldo.