Koke discusses Atleti success and future hopes…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona star Dani Alves could be set to sign a new contract with the club as Luis Enrique agrees.
– Koke: “We’ll carry on being intense”.
– “We didn’t win La Liga by being dirty, you’ve got to know how to play”.
– “The club don’t need me to go and I don’t want to go”.
– “We broke Madrid’s good run and now we are on one”.
– Nacho: the game of his life. Tomorrow he will fulfil a dream he had when he arrived at the club in 2001.
– He will line up alongside Varane in an almost debutant pairing: two games in six years.
– One day to go. Cristiano to the rescue.
– Mediapro beat Prisa in the football war.
– “We are going out to win, not to see what happens, like before”.
– “Isco has taken a step forward and he is an example for Spain”.
– ‘Nino’ Torres and Kiko Narvaez meet on the eve of the derby.
– The Competition and Appeals Committee uphold Marcelo’s booking. Madrid turned to TAD in the hope of getting an adjournment.
– Bartomeu gives the Pope a shirt as a gift.
– Kroos, James and Mandzukic the most profitable signings. Prime Time Sport presented their market study yesterday.
– Deportivo-Eibar: Borges is presented in front of the supporters.
– Renew Alves.
– Dani wants to continue, Luis Enrique agrees, and the only problem could be the length of his new contract.
– The performance of the Brazilian and the fact Barca can’t sign players, decisive bargaining points.
– Ter Stegen-Bravo, the big decision.
– Pope Francisco receives Bartomeu.
– Carlo Ancelotti with five injuries for the derby.
– The Competition Committee don’t pardon Marcelo and it adds to the absences of Pepe, Coentrao, Sergio Ramos and James.
– African Nations Cup semi-finals: serious incidents at the Ghana-Equatorial Guinea game.