CR7 is top-scorer with 24 goals as Madrid display ‘discipline and solidity’.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid move three points clear at the top of the table following their comfortable win on Sunday.
– Real Madrid heading for La Liga.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “The most important thing is to be leaders on the last match day”.
– Madrid secure top spot after a demonstration of discipline and solidity. CR7 is the Pichichi with 24 goals.
– Ramos got himself booked so as to be available for the Clasico.
– Carvajal scare: Today they will test to see the extent of the damage.
– Threat of ruin at Barca. The keys to the debacle at Barca, Tata and the team are growing apart.
– Institutional instability.
– Villa, the specialist at opening up games.
– City arrive at Camp Nou after another shock loss.
– Madrid take over La Liga.
– Cristiano is the Pichichi: 24 goals.
– A great game by Keylor Navas.
– Thibaut Courtois said to Gil Marin that he will go to Madrid, according to ‘El Larguero’.
– Tata Martino questioned by Barca. There are signs that the situation has gone beyond the coach.
– The fans do not look kindly on him.
– Fernandes Borbalan makes a mess at Mestalla. It is possible that Valencia’s goal was offside and a controversial penalty is given to Athletic.
– What can City offer!
– 48 hours to the duel of the Champions. Barca want to redeem themselves at Camp Nou and convince all of Europe.
– The hour arrives where Messi and Neymar need to work together.
– Iniesta trained well, Pique will be ready and Barto asks for confidence from the fans.
– The Citizens fall against a Championship side. Knocked out in the FA Cup by Wigan.
– Players to be invested in. Faus announces that the club will spend big to renovate the team, along with the development of Camp Nou Nuevo.
– Madrid open up a four point gap. Florentino en ‘Salvados’: “The power of truth lies in the political situation”.
– Athletic show up at Mestalla.