Barca aware that they must win on Sunday to keep title hopes alive.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as unsurprisingly the build-up continues to Sunday night’s El Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona.
– The law of Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti: “Intensity, discipline, heart and mind”.
– This is the message from Carlo to his starting eleven.
– Tata Martino does not dissolve the doubts about Neymar.
– The Italian tactician closes the dressing room to talk for 20 minutes with his team. The Italian makes them aware of the pain that a loss to Barca would bring.
– Victor Valdes: “Gareth Bale is now flying”. The keeper says goodbye to the Bernabeu.
– Everyone avoids Juventus, for now. Porto v Sevilla, Basel v Valencia, comfortable draws for the quarter finals.
– A double from Camacho keeps Schuster alive.
– Something explosive, something sweet.
– Europa League: Porto v Sevilla, Basel v Valencia.
– The two Clasico teams are worth €1.160 billion. They are the most expensive teams in the world: Real Madrid is worth €571.4 million and Barcelona are worth €588.1 million.
– For Jeremy Menez, Atletico is a great club. Bernies, his agent, confirms that he will leave PSG.
– Madrid is key.
– Barca have to win tomorrow in Madrid to keep alive their hopes of retaining the title. And then on April 9 they have to progress to the semifinals in Manzanares.
– A date between Barca and Atletico. Real Madrid and Bayern are the favourites.
– The mess after the Seville derby. Destruction and bad behaviour. Sevilla will pay for the damage to the dressing room at Betis.
– Europa League: Porto v Sevilla, Basel v Valencia, in the quarter finals.