Enrique set for meeting while Celta prepare to face Real Madrid.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as former Barcelona star Luis Enrique is set to return to the club as their new coach for next season.
– Luis Enrique to debut against Real Madrid.
– Enrique is to meet with Andoni Zubizaretta in six days when Celta play Real Madrid with Tata Martino on the sidelines.
– The Asturian is an idol at Barca and is the firm favourite for the job.
– Celta are already planning for life after and are thankful for his contribution.
– Standing up: CR7 and Ramos are leading the way for Madrid with goals and character.
– Doubts about Illarramendi.
– Jese returns to the Canary Islands to recover.
– Atletico take Madrid’s lead and hand over the troublesome fans who racially taunted Diop to the police.
– Conspiracy in Gava…Sport, Cuatro and La Sexta reveal.
– Zubi and Luis Enrique to meet in six days – former Barca star set to return to club as coach. Will build on his experience from coaching Roma and has enjoyed stint at Celta.
– Atletico are favourites to win La Liga.
– Iker Casillas returns to La Liga: He will start against Valladolid.
– Barca hoping for Madrid to falter.
– Luis Enrique on his way.
– He met with Zubizaretta in Gava.
– They spoke about who is go to, who is to come in and his Blaugrana project.
– Cristiano irate with Morata.
– Bartomeu to see Blatter today.