Madrid based press even concede that Barca will look to make most of circumstances.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona will reportedly look to use Luis Suarez’s situation to their advantage in signing him.
– Restraining order.
– Thrown out of the World Cup and football. FIFA impose a nine game international ban on Suarez and an €80,000 fine.
– Extraordinary: And four months without setting foot in a stadium, even as a spectator!
– Barca do well from it. The azulgrana club are confident in lowering the price.
– They want to include a penalty clause for anti-biting.
– Two white cockerels. Benzema and Varane awaken praise in Brazil.
– CR7 going home.
– The clause or nothing.
– Half of Europe asks after Godin.
– Lethal blow by Montoro to the golden age of Spanish sport. The minister wants to revoke general interest, based on sports advertising.
– Luis Suarez. Nine matches and four months.
– Indignation in Uruguay. Even the president Mujica says: We don’t pick him for his philosophy.
– Condemned by FIFA, in demand by Luis Enrique.
– The manager remembers the critics when Stoichkov stamped on Urizar but his form was superb.
– Cristiano can rest. He scores the winning goal for Portugal but they go out on goal difference.
– There was no fix. USA 0 Germany 1.
– Champions. Barca basketball team win the Super League against Madrid in an exciting fourth quarter.
– In the six years under Pascual, the Azulgranas have won their fourth league.
– Luis Suarez exiled. The Uruguayan receives a tough punishment for biting: nine matches, four months away from football and a fine of €82,000.
– Barca can profit from the situation and lower the price.
– Ander Herrera goes to Manchester United.
– Sterile victory for Portugal and Cristiano goes home.