Casillas congratulates Navas on his debut…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Marca discuss how La Liga has become ‘everybody’s league’ with so many teams now challenging at the top.
– Everybody’s League.
– Rebels on the attack.
– Valencia and Sevilla make a brave move to guarantee a competition full of emotion and maximum equality.
– Atletico don’t miss a trick while Barca and Real Madrid feel the era of a ‘two-team League’ is over.
– Valencia, overwhelming leaders: Nuno’s team didn’t stop until they got the three points that took them to the top.
– Malaga-Elche also under investigation.
– Lotina: “Strange things happened in the Levante-Zaragoza game and it’s good we know about them”.
– Segunda: The brain promotion. The ‘adventure’ of 33 university players to forge a career without leaving football.
– Carlo to Iker: “You’re playing”. The captain, who congratulated Navas on his debut, returns against Villarreal.
– Simeone’s Everest. Within eight days Atletico host Sevilla and Juve before visiting Mestalla.
– “I want to congratulate Keylor Navas on his debut”.
– Iker Casillas confident he will return against Villarreal.
– This Barca doesn’t shoot. In Malaga they didn’t have a single shot on goal. They have had 22 less attempts than last season.
– Xavi is 19th in the squad for Luis Enrique.
– Valencia go to bed as new Primera leaders.
– There will be charges in the Levante-Zaragoza case.
– FIFA and the World Cups. Michael Garcia: “I hope my information is made public”.
– Luis Suarez plan.
– The star continues his detailed preparation so he is at full fitness for Madrid-Barca. Luis Enrique includes the Uruguayan’s help in his planning.
– Thomas Vermaelen fit: he could get minutes against Granada tomorrow.
– Intimate planning: MD tells you.
– The physical work. The psychological therapy. His best friends in the dressing room.
– Goal feast sends Valencia to the top.