Casillas deals with latest criticism in silence after mistake for Spain…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent insists that he is committed to Real Madrid the club and its fans.
– Iker’s Torment.
– The captain suffers his worst international error in silence.
– “Goalkeepers have to live with this,” believe a sufficient majority of the 13 ‘keepers consulted by Marca.
– This is how four World Champions see it:
– Maier (1974): “He is the most successful goalkeeper in the world”.
– Fillol (1978): “The fans owe him some respect for what he has done”.
– Zoff (1982): “Mentally he is very strong and will recover”.
– Marcos (2002): “A goalkeeper doesn’t have time to look back”.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “I’m not asking for mercy”.
– Friends face-to-face Karim Benzema’s France will test CR7, who leads a renewed Portugal.
– Neymar and Messi unleash the madness in Peking, which is suffering from severe pollution.
– Keylor sends Costa Rica into orbit; his presence at Madrid has elevated his national team’s status to world level.
– Uruguay return; Suarez now hurrying towards El Clasico.
– Mendes, Cristiano’s representative, wards off rumours over his future.
– “It’s impossible he will leave and he will retire at Madrid…his clause is €1bn”.
– “He likes United a lot but he is committed to the club and its fans”.
– The supporters asks for De Gea, Carvajal and Alcacer. The Manchester United goalkeeper doubles the votes for Casillas.
– Correa’s signing will be completed this month; Simeone could include him in January or loan him to Rayo.
– The FEF proposes to disqualify Zidane for three months; Madrid have 10 days to present an appeal.
– Barca join the agreement for the right to decide; Bartomeu signed the document, which was presented yesterday.
– Only football refuses to give the CSD women help; they turn down the presence of three women on the board.
– Clash of the Stars.
– Neymar and Messi will today play in Peking in a Clasico with 100 years of history. Brazil and Argentina will play the dream final we didn’t see in the World Cup.
– Tata Martino: “Neither Dunga nor I can have Leo and Ney together like they do at Barca”.
– Luis Suarez ‘fabricates’ a goal; the Barcelona man plays 69 minutes in a serious game with a noticeable lack of rhythm and competitiveness.
– Real Madrid: Zizou sanction; they are asking for three months for Zidane.