Suarez to make his home debut for Barcelona this weekend…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid look to Cristiano Ronaldo and Isco to overcome Granada and extend their winning streak.
– They are the ones that break you.
– A Madrid with Cristiano and Isco in a state of grace (22 goals in October) look for an 11th consecutive victory.
– Granada trust in their defensive strength at home.
– Caparros, you said it and you know it. The Coach mounts a calculated and ridiculous media comedy and rips up a copy of Marca’s front page to deny his own words.
– Marca opinion: despicable hypocrisy.
– The Calderon votes: after the controversy surrounding the LFP gala awards, the football arrives.
– The captain Gabi returns to the starting line-up.
– Barca look for some comfort. Messi threatens Zarra’s record.
– Cristiano completes 700 games.
– He has scored 447 goals, 273 of which have been with Madrid.
-The Portuguese arrives at Granada’s ground in a hurry.
– Zidane will be able to coach: CAS suspends his ban.
-Simeone: “The best prize is a full Calderon”.
– A wounded Barca welcome a Celta without fear. Luis Enrique goes out with all of them: Neymar, Messi and Luis Suarez.
– Tebas: “I’m hoping that the new television contract gives us €1,100m”.
– The star signing finally makes his debut at Camp Nou.
– The Uruguayan’s presence, therapy for a Barca that needs to get back their belief and continue as leaders.
– Luis lines up next to Neymar and Messi, who is one goal away from Zarra’s record, in an attack that can aspire to. everything.
– Barca: Action of Responsibility’s historic decision.
-Bartomeu defends “Barca’s right to recover what they have lost”.
– Granada-Real Madrid: The Coach explodes 24 hours before the match.
– Caparros rips up the front page of a daily newspaper that put the phrase of a victim in his mouth.