Isco likely to be played further back in midfield rather than be dropped….
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is ready to bring Gareth Bale back in which means re-organisation.
– Total attack.
– The BBC, against the bravest team in La Liga.
– Carlo Ancelotti has not revealed who will be sacrificed for Gareth Bale.
– Paco Jemez: “This Madrid gives me more of a headache than that of Mourinho”.
– The call for goals…and Pique.
– Jose Callejon, Nolito, Morata and Camacho, the new faces for La Roja.
– Luis Enrique emergency: to win and convince.
– The BBC is back.
– Gareth Bale’s return means the midfield has to be reorganised.
– Ancelotti: “I’m thinking of playing Isco further back”.
– Nolito, Morata, Callejon, Isco, Camacho… ‘Renovation Plan’ in the forward line: Del Bosque only retains Alcacer.
– Barca at risk in Almeria: Luis Enrique’s men cannot allow themselves to falter a third consecutive time.
– Granero on Griezmann: “I don’t think going from La Real to Atletico is a step up in quality”.
– Goals the key.
– Barca need the trident’s goals to continue to be involved in the fight for the leadership.
– Luis Suarez: the ‘Golden Boot’ must start scoring to avoid any alarms and recover his self-confidence.
– Lionel Messi: the Number One has already hunted down Raul and now goes for Zarra against a team he does well against.
– For the same reason as Barca: FIFA investigates Madrid.
– Like Atleti, they are seeing if they have signed young foreign players without observing the rules and regulations.
– Rayo want to break Real, who have Bale back.
– Vicente Del Bosque rejuvenates La Roja: revolution, but with Gerard Pique. The Coach calls up Callejon, Morata, Nolito and Camacho.