MD make argument for Messi to win Ballon d’Or…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid seal 15 consecutive victories and Cristiano Ronaldo equals Raul’s Champions League goals.
– A full 15.
– On the move!
– Carlo Ancelotti equals Mou and Munoz with 15 consecutive victories.
– CR7 scores again and equals Raul (71).
– Mediocre match from Madrid.
– Mario Mandzukic, the star, scores three goals. Powerful exhibition from Los Rojiblancos.
– They have already qualified and can win the group even if they lose by one goal in Turin.
– Secret lunch, total rupture: Villar and Cardenal meet to smooth things over but end up further apart than ever.
– Alvaro Negredo will be in the starting line-up against Barca. Nuno said so on Radio Marca.
– Alcacer or Rodrigo, the great sacrifices.
– 15 victories!
– Ancelotti equals the record of consecutive wins set by Miguel Munoz and Mourinho.
– Cristiano scored and Madrid finished first in the group.
– A crushing Atleti. Hat-trick from Mandzukic and they are now in the Last 16.
– They will be leaders if they take a point or lose by just one goal in Turin.
– The Navarra parliament votes today on the Regional Law to restructure Osasuna’s debt and save them.
– Messi Ballon d’Or.
– The 10 reasons.
– 1 Record goalscorer in the Champions League. 2 La Liga’s historic ‘Pichichi’. 3 Winner of the World Cup Ballon d’Or.
– And seven more.
– Recital by Atleti with a hat-trick from Mandzukic.
– Madrid complete the formalities.
– Ryan Giggs congratulates Xavi through Mundo Deportivo. “He is like a chess player”.