Madrid prepare for tough negotiations with Liverpool.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid begin their pursuit of Liverpool star Luis Suarez while transfer targets are emerging elsewhere.
– 90 million: Suarez is the jewel of the market and Madrid are ready to bid.
– The club prepare for tough negotiations with Liverpool.
– The Uruguayan earns 10 million a year.
– Costa to link up with Mourinho at Chelsea.
– Atletico are ready for his departure and already have plans in place for a replacement, the English club will pay 38 million.
– Ramos: A centre-back for the World: He is in the form of his career for Brazil.
– Hierro: Sergio is incredible.
– A microphone gives it away, Pique tells Del Bosque: Cesc is going for 33 million. The club have said nothing but Chelsea looks likely.
– Villa: They will be my last games for La Roja.
– The magician of Portugal looks after CR7 : Antonio Gaspar, the Portugal physio, their guardian angel..
– Europe fights for Morata: Juve, United and Arsenal want him but without a buy back clause.
– Inter, Tottenham, Sevilla, Villarreal, Wolfsburg and Dortmund would agree to a buy back..
– Mourinho dismantles Atletico: Chelsea activate the 40 million clause for Diego Costa while they wait on Courtois, Filipe Luis and Tiago.
– Pique tells Del Bosque that Cesc is going for 33 million ‘You are going to go crazy at the president, poor thing’.
– Villa: They will be my last games for La Roja. Spain’s highest ever goalscorer with 56 goals will retire from the national squad after the World Cup.
– Reus/Muller: The German route.
– The Dortmund star has goals in him, is versatile and Barca have tracked him for a while.
– Thomas does not feel a starter under Guardiola and likes Luis Enrique.
– England says Costa is off to Chelsea for 30 million.
– Tito convinced Messi to go on: It was after a long conversation the day before Barcelona vs Athletic.
– Pique to Del Bosque: ‘The Cesc deal is done for 33 million’.
– 720 000 Euros, the mega reward for La Roja if they retain the title.