Yes, it really is that easy.
We want you to enjoy the big game on Sunday and the best accompaniment to Newcastle United v Man United you will find comes in the form of the free CaughtOffside App and the wonderful match centre it offers.
To encourage you to download the app we are offering a copy of FIFA 13 for anyone who ‘checks-in’ to the big St James’ Park clash.
Here are the easy instructions to follow in order to enter.
1) Download the app. If you already have the app then you are already half way there.
CLICK HERE to download for iPhone
CLICK HERE to download for iPad
CLICK HERE to download for Android
2) Simply ‘check-in’ to Newcastle United v Man United before kick-off at 16.00 on Sunday 7th of October
“Checking-in” will give you access to loads of cool, interactive features as well as providing up-to-the-minute team news and live scores straight to your iPhone or iPad. To check-in, follow the simple instructions below.
Step 1: Click on ‘Trending’ on the main menu.
Step 2: Swipe the white tag to “check-in” to Newcastle United v Man United
We will pick one person who has ‘checked-in’ and announce the winner via our Facebook page.
The winner will be able to choose what format he wishes the game to come in.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions:
1. The FIFA 13 check-in competition and any other competitions run by Caught Offside are not sponsored by Apple, nor is Apple involved in any way whatsoever.
2. In order to enter the CaughtOffside check-in competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
3. The winner will receive a copy of FIFA 13.
4. The prize will be sourced by the Caught Offside team and is subject to availability.
5. Caught Offside reserves the right to use the full name of any competition winner for social media and marketing purposes.
6. The CaughtOffside check-in competition will in not be affected by other Caught Offside competitions or prize draws during the month of October.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that Caught Offside does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Caught Offside, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the Caught Offside company.
9. Caught Offside has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.