Benitez facing crisis at Napoli after another poor result…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AS Roma and Juventus are alone at the top of the Serie A table after making it three wins in three games.
– Roma and Juventus, beautiful and alone – nine points from three matches. Giallorossi respond to Juve’s win on Saturday with a straight-forward victory over Cagliari. Goals from Mattia Destro and Alessandro Florenzi continue their good start to the season as they become accustomed to winning.
– Rafa Benitez under-fire, Udinese dominate and Napoli six points off the leaders.
– Nemanja Vidic decieves, Mateo Kovacic does not, Inter draw at Palermo.
– Silvio Berlusconi bites: “Milan, you’re not listening to me”.
– Only Roma can beat Juventus.
– Inter halted, Benitez crisis.
– Berlusconi: “At Milan they don’t do what I ask”. Suddenly the mood changes with the President after the loss to Juventus at San Siro on Saturday night. The Rossoneri sit deep and take pressure with their rivals making their quality count with a 1-0 win.
– Berlusconi has asked for more attractive and entertaining football, and although there were goals in the first two games of the season, perhaps he isn’t entirely satisfied with the style of play.
-There’s still a lot of Juve – four wins from four, without Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Andrea Barzagli, without Alvaro Morata, without conceding a goal. But Massimiliano Allegri wants more.
– Torino have disappeared, now they are bottom.
– Kovacic saves Inter at Palermo.