Prandelli’s miserable 2014 continues after Galatasaray sacking…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan and Fiorentina secure Europa League wins, but Napoli are held.
– So many gifts for Mancini.
– Lots of shivers and a party at San Siro. On the Coach’s 50th birthday, Inter comeback with 10 men against Dnipro (2-1) and win the group.
– Super-Handanovic, he even stops a penalty.
– Pablo Osvaldo settles it.
– 0-0 helps Napoli, but not Torino. Rafa Benitez suffers in Prague, Granata stopped in Bruges.
– Fiorentina win in Guingamp: first place is guaranteed.
– Toto: “This is how I would coach Udinese.” Antonio Di Natale on 200 goals, Baggio, Insigne and the 4-3-3.
– “I would have liked to play for Zeman.”
– Andrea Agnelli and Cairo take jabs at each other. Juve, go for Kjaer or Schar in defence.
– Cesare Prandelli’s terrible 2014: from the Azzurri flop to a Turkish shower.
– Inter, Osvaldo’s roar.
– Roberto Mancini defeats Dnipro with 10 men (Ranocchia sent off), first place guaranteed.
– Napoli disappoint in Prague, but a draw sees them through.
– Fiorentina also win at Guingamp: 2-1.
– Toro held in Bruges: it will be decided in Copenhagen.
– Philippe Mexes takes on AC Milan: “I bet I’ll stay.” Interview with the Frenchman who is now playing.
– Agnelli makes fun of Torino: “You haven’t won in 15 years.”
– Derby on Sunday, Juve already on the attack.
– Prandelli fired by the Turks. Goodbye Galatasaray, fatal ko in the Champions League.
– Brandao in prison for the headbutt on Motta. Sentenced to a month behind bars.
– Agnelli mocks Cairo.
– Sunday is the derby, but Juve v Torino has already begun.
– The Bianconeri president: “Torino haven’t won the derby for 15 years and can’t even score.”
– The Granata: “We hope things will change.”
– Unlucky in Bruges, but Toro are back. The Belgian’s goalkeeper stops everything: it ends 0-0.
– But the Granata come back from their past few disappointing results.
– Copenhagen, stunning ko with Helsinki.
– Mancini’s Inter fight back against Dnipro with 10 against 11. The Nerazzurri comeback after conceding the goal at the start. Ranocchia sent off.
– Napoli through and in January the reward could be Lavezzi.
– Fiorentina defeat Guingamp away from home and are assured of first place.
– Prandelli-Galatasaray: the adventure is over. The defeat in Belgium is fatal but over the past few days the coach had attacked the directors.