Latest row centred around dates to end the season and Coppa Italia final…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Italy coach Antonio Conte is left furious as his war with Serie A clubs continues.
– Watch out Italy, like this Conte’s going to leave.
– Serie A will end early (May 15), but no certainty on the 2016 Coppa Italia Final. The Coach is furious, threatens a split and could go back to a big club.
– Giovinco: ‘With Antonio I’d still be in Turin. Now I want the Azzurri again’.
– Juve-Milan: Trick or title? At the Stadium the Bianconeri have the chance to keep breaking away.
– Tevez at risk with a fever. Rossoneri target a comeback, new buys Paletta and Antonelli straight on the pitch.
– Parma mystery never ends: Taci also sells, but we don’t know who to. Oil baron sells the club which he just bought from Ghirardi to an Italian and Russian group. They need €50m to see out the season.
– FIGC study tests of honorability in the English style.
– Turnaround: No racist chants at Muntari, the Curva re-opens at Verona. Court of Appeal overturned the previous sentence.
– Time for Puscas, that’s how Mancini tries to get Inter back on track.
– Nazionale shock.
– Conte fury. Coach against the clubs once more, after the get-togethers another row over dates and he could leave at the end of the season.
– The next term will conclude on May 15, but the Coppa Italia Final could be delayed.
– Inzaghi in Allegri’s hands. Tonight there is Juve-Milan: Pippo plays for a chunk of his future.
– Games at risk and fans are struggling. In Serie A away games complicated by bad weather and train strike.
– Concerns in Serie B, Lega Pro postponed yesterday’s two games.
– Parma sold to mystery group.
– Allegri and Inzaghi, a trap for two.
– Max: ‘It’s never easy against Milan, we haven’t won anything yet’. Tevez in doubt, he has flu.
– Pippo: Ruled out by a fever, he must consolidate his bench after Berlusconi’s comments.
– Debuts for Paletta and Antonelli.
– Conte, break-up in the air. Fight with FIGC and Lega on the dates too: Coach is furious, the risk of resignation.
– Taci sells, Parma chaos and risk. A mysterious new group steps in, concerns over the regularity of the campaign.
– Toro at Verona to attempt a high jump.
– Zamparini: ‘Palermo, Inter is the worst thing for you’.