Roma must respond on Sunday…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is reaction to Juventus’ 3-1 win over Milan on Saturday night which extended their lead at the top of the table.
– Juve joy! A proud Milan beaten 3-1, Bianconeri soar to +10.
– Carlos Tevez opens, Luca Antonelli’s equaliser gives the Rossoneri false hope, then Leonardo Bonucci and Alvaro Morata close the game.
– Massimiliano Allegri: ‘These are three important points’.
– Pippo Inzaghi: ‘We had the attitude of a big club, Silvio Berlusconi can be happy’.
– Carlo Tavecchio calls Antonio Conte for a meeting in Rome tomorrow. FIGC President asks for clarification after quit threats because of Coppa Italia 2016 Final.
– Parma: Manenti is the new patron. Roberto Donadoni loses his cool. The club immediately needs €16m to survive.
– Coach: ‘Enough taking us for a ride’..
– Brozovic-Kovacic, Inter rely on the Croatian twins. Against Dybala’s Palermo, Roberto Mancini fields both talents: ‘They can co-exist’.
– Roma at Cagliari with Francesco Totti enigma.
– Torino, the flight continues with fourth consecutive victory at Verona.
– Serie B: Boom boom Laribi, Bologna unstoppable, Livorno put five past Bari.
– Juve break away.
– Super Tevez opens the scoring, Morata closes it to beat a combative Milan.
– Bianconeri go +10 over Roma, who today go to Cagliari with Totti in doubt.
– Mancini appeals to fans: ‘You have to trust me’. Inter against Dybala amid tension.
– Atletico steamroller Real with a poker of goals. Dramatic 4-0 for Ancelotti and Liga race open again.
– Conte split with FIGC chiefs. The Coach more and more furious, tomorrow meeting with Tavecchio.
– Bari humiliated, but await Antonio Cassano.
– Expo Juve.
– Bianconeri demolish Milan 3-1 with goals from Tevez, Bonucci and an ever more convincing Morata.
– Antonelli’s momentary equaliser is just an illusion for the Rossoneri.
– Champions of Italy go +10 awaiting Roma at Cagliari.
– Torissimo: Goals and entertainment, now Europe calls. Granata dominate in Verona with Martinez, Quagliarella and El Kaddouri. They hadn’t managed four consecutive victories for 37 years.
– Parma, Donadoni’s scream: ‘Enough taking us for a ride’.