Questions asked of Berlusconi, Seedorf and Balotelli and if they are the right people.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and Mario Balotelli come under further criticism following their Champions League exit.
– Milan: Under investigation.
– Silvio Berlusconi: For the balance sheet he decided to sell the greats without planning for the future.
– Barbara: With her rift she took the club into chaos, but since peace was made has waited by the sidelines.
– Adriano Galliani: There is not money like there used to be, and his choices in the market have been flops – and now Alex?
– Clarence Seedorf: Lost six games in his first 11, would he be a better director?
– Mario Balotelli: In the dressing room there are those that can’t stand him, and some fans are getting frustrated.
– Arrigo Sacchi: “Give space to the youngsters. With Galliani you can start over again”.
– Alessandro Nesta: “Wrong choices, here is why the club has failed it’s regeneration”.
– The assists of Andrea Pirlo – tonight in Europa League against Fiorentina: “I’ll miss Guiseppe Rossi… I want to win the Scudetto and the cup, then the Champions League… Prandelli, Maldini and…”.
– Napoli: Gonzalo Higuain – “Early goal against Porto and we get through”.
– Balotelli – The nation can’t rely on someone like this.
– At Madrid the confirmation – he is untrustworthy, the ex players attack him, and Prandelli warns “Only Buffon’s place is assured”.
– Juve-Fiorentina, the truth.
– Supermario and Milan confronted by fans on their return at the airport.
– Seedorf now at risk, Berlusconi demands a place in Europa League.
– Meanwhile the Rossoneri take Alex on a free from PSG.
– Juve-Fiorentina – Amazed Europe.
– Antonio Conte: “Scudetto and cup, I’ll take everything”.
– Vincenzo Montella: “Juve are stronger, it will be better to beat them”.
– Gonzalo Higuain: “Napoli, play with arrogance”.
– Matteo Darmian seduces Prandelli, and if in Brazil…
– Ezequiel Schelotto: “Parma, now I want to stay and return to national team”.