Youngster making headlines with super performances and crucial saves.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Udinese goalkeeping starlet Simone Scuffet earns his team a point at San Siro against Inter Milan.
– The New Gianluigi Buffon is a 17-year-old: Youngster Simone Scuffet thwarts Inter Milan – Udinese keeper debut’s at the San Siro, saves everything, and makes wonder save from Esteban Cambiasso to earn his team a point as the praise and expectations continue to build around him.
– Commissioner Adriano Galliani, the AC Milan case is not closed.
– Ciro Immobile worth 24m, and Torino now challenge Juve – Cairo wants to keep him, Agnelli asking for 12m – Dortmund also interested.
– Record Atalanta, like this they can dream of Europa League.
– Monaco want Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Manchester United on Edinson Cavani.
– Howard Webb offer to Serie A: “I’d like to referee in Italy”.
– Referees: The turning point.
– Phenomenon Scuffet – Inter may not pass, the youngster gifts Udinese a 0-0.
– Giovanni Trapattoni praise for Antonio Conte: “Juve with 100 points, already in history”.
– Claudio Lotito alarm: “Unsustainable climate to avoid Lazio”.
– Carlos Tevez calls for Immobile: “Ciro is Juve class, I’d like to play alongside him” – But Cairo talks with Marotta over new deal for co-owned player.
– Super Scuffet stops Inter, owner Erick Thohir, delusion at the San Siro.
– Now Mario Balotelli discovers his good-hearted side.
– The league open to rearrangement of Chievo-Torino.
– Alessio Cerci: three steps to return to the top, also without Ciro.