Dual expected between Rossi and Cassano while Gilardino is dropped.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Azzurri coach Cesare Prandelli announces his 30-man provisional World Cup squad.
– All the men for the World Cup – Cesare Prandelli calls up 30+1 (the fourth ‘keeper Antonio Mirante). There is Giuseppe Rossi and Antonio Cassano, out is Alberto Gilardino, open to Mattia Destro and Ciro Immobile.
– Seven players to be dropped from 30-man squad, but after much discussion, no place for Francesco Totti or the likes of Emanuele Giaccherini, Luca Toni, Antonio Di Natale, Stephan El Shaarawy and more.
– Juventus idea, let Arturo Vidal leave to keep Paul Pogba.
– Liverpool and Man Utd eye Inter starlet Mateo Kovacic, no from Erick Thohir.
– Adriano Galliani sees Clarence Seedorf, but waits for Luciano Spalletti.
– Full power Roma, Rudi Garcia like Sir Alex Ferguson.
– The dual – challenge between Rossi and Cassano, out is Gilardino.
– Argentina, Carlos Tevez stays at home, Spain with Fernando Llorente, no Jose Callejon.
– Bologna have already decided, Zeman to aim for Serie A return.
– AC Milan in the future, Hachim Mastour, 15, to debut against Sassuolo.
– Juve – Alexis Sanchez in their grip, Barcelona want to finish the deal before the World Cup.
– If Antonio Conte doesn’t remain, Spalletti to be contacted, who is also wanted by Milan. Mihajlovic open to Lazio.
– Antonio Nocerino – Torino lunch.
– Matteo Darmian makes World Cup 30, no Gilardino and Luca Toni.
– Silvio Berlusconi orders, Mario Balotelli for sale to relaunch Milan.
– Inter Milan in London to seal Fernando Torres deal, Walter Mazzarri to renew.