Di Maria sends Argentina through with dramatic late goal.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus look set to win the race to sign Hellas Verona ace Juan Iturbe in a deal worth around €23m.
– Argentina into quarters. Angel Di Maria’s heart as Real Madrid ace seals dramatic win with late goal in extra time to see off Switzerland.
– Juventus, Juan Iturbe close. Bianconeri set to beat the likes of AC Milan to signing the star, with speculation that several clubs around Europe were also monitoring his situation.
– Belgium stay at the party thanks to Romelu Lukaku. USA go home, but after a brave display they win the hearts of many and it could be the start of something special after the entire country got behind the team.
– Iturbe shooting at Juve.
– According to the player’s agent he could be on his way out of Verona to sign for Juve.
– Argentina and Belgium go forward.
– Roma pressing for Urby Emanuelson. Dutchman not offered a new deal by Milan, could remain in Italy.
– Mehdi Benatia to City for €37m. Roma defender previously linked with a switch to the Premier League, and with his future yet to be resolved in the Italian capital, it could pave the way towards England.
– Napoli say goodbye to Maxime Gonalons.
– Mustafi emergency.
– Juve without Andrea Barzagli for three months, look to bring in German international from Sampdoria to replace him.
– Argentina’s miracle.