Former Juventus coach makes a winning start to life as the national team boss…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Azzurri defeat Holland 2-0 in Antonio Conte’s first game in charge and the media are impressed.
– ‘Happy and Conte-nted’.
– Ciro Immobile and Simone Zaza thrill on the Azzurri CT’s debut.
– And tonight it is Domenico Berardi’s turn. Euros at stake for the Under-21s.
– Riccardo Montolivo accelerates: Return in November?
– Jose Mourimho: “Fernando Torres will surprise”.
– Carlos Tevez, the extra push. The Argentina doors open for him again.
– Ten years of Napoli, a great blockbuster by Aurelio De Laurentiis.
– A thaw dinner with Erick Thohir, Massimo Moratti will return to San Siro.
– Italy shine.
– Applause for the Azzurri, what a party in Bari (2-0). Antonio Conte makes a great start, Holland beaten with so many opportunities.
– Immobile and a Daniele De Rossi penalty.
– Zaza does well, Norway on Tuesday.
– James Pallotta folds at the end, the stadium will remain in Rome.
– Giallorossi without a sponsor, marketing revenue low.
– Pepito Rossi under the knife in Colorado.
– Erik Lamela: The Scudetto will be Francesco Totti’s this time.
– Alessio Cerci: Super Atletico, playing to win here.
– An ItalConte to shout about.
– Azzurri immediately devastating against Holland – 2-0.
– Goals of Immobile and De Rossi (penalty) in opening 10 minutes mean a triumphant start for the CT.
– European adventure begins on Tuesday in Norway. Under-21s play Serbia in Pescara today.
– Juve: Juan Mata idea. After the words of Massimiliano Allegri, the Bianconeri plan their moves to strengthen the side should they reach last 16 of Champions League.
– The perfect night. The new Conte.
– Ventura: “Yes, Amauri is ready”.