Inzaghi targeted by supporters for the first time after poor display…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan come under fire following their poor performance against Palermo at San Siro on Sunday.
– Milan have disappeared.
– Stunning defeat at San Siro for Pippo Inzaghi’s team, beaten by a Palermo side which had yet to win away from home. Desperate and useless attack at the end with four strikers.
– Jeers are directed at the Coach for the first time.
– Dybala gets all the applause.
– Erick Thohir’s patience runs out, Walter Mazzarri has two games to appeal. The Coach is unable to bring stability to Inter.
– The President is very disappointed, but still gives him two chances.
– First they must meet UEFA regulations.
– Magic lamp. Samp and Genoa in Champions League places. Clear victory over Fiorentina: the Doriani are alone in third place. The positive streak for the Rossoblu continues: impressive at Udinese.
– Massimiliano Allegri’s Euro-Juve with Paul Pogba and Alvaro Morata. Rudi Garcia stings Roma. Paul will reach 100 appearances with the Bianconeri.
– Emergency: Angelo Ogbonna and Kwadwo Asamoah are in doubt.
– Face to face amongst the Giallorossi.
– Unstoppable Marcello Lippi: Chinese treble. Now the Fabio Cannavaro era begins.
– Milan aren’t there. Palermo are. The Rossoneri play very poorly and the Sicilians take advantage.
– Own goal from Cristian Zapata, then Dybala, and Diego Lopez stops more goals. It ends with the jeers of the fans.
– Inter, Mazzarri is on trial and will be sacked if he doesn’t beat Verona.
– Samp third, lesson to Vincenzo Montella. Tonight Zdenek Zeman against Lazio.
– Juve, record defence. Garcia fury.
– Only Bayern have conceded fewer goals than the Bianconeri. The plan for Olympiacos.
– Rudi puts Roma on trial.
– Napoli now believe: We’re in the title race.
– Juve, everyone in the trenches!
– Olympiacos is like a final, the club mobilises. To beat the Greeks the fans must contribute, it is key that the injured (Asamoah, Ogbonna, Caceres) heal, and it is key that the squad give it their all.
– Morata is the hope, while Vidal yells: “We can’t fail.”
– Antonio Conte hits out: “The quarter finals are the goal? They would have told me I failed.”
– Milan, what an embarrassment. Super Palermo conquer San Siro. Own goal from Zapata, then a double from Dybala and Inzaghi flops.
– Toro goalless: “Yes, signings in January.”
– Great Genoa, and Samp go crazy.
– Lippi wins again and leaves it to Cannavaro.