Shaqiri makes an immediate impact for Inter…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan are linked with a move for Inter striker Dani Osvaldo after he fell fould of the Nerazzurri.
– It’s already ShaqInter.
– Coppa Italia: 2-0 against the Blucerchiati who end the match with nine players. The Swiss leads and scores, Samp surrender. Roberto Mancini’s side, who had a numerical advantage after 12 minutes struggle for a long time.
– Romero saves an Icardi penalty, then in the second half goals from Shaqiri (after Podolski’s backheel), and the Argentine are enough for the quarter finals.
– Osvaldo suspended, the hard line has been taken. He looks to Juve. He went missing for several days without any explanation.
– Elkann stings Roma: “No more controversy at +5”. Transfer market: Here’s Sturaro. “This Juve is strong, and also entertaining.” The under-21 star signs from Genoa.
– The Garcia turn: He’s been turned Italian
– Sarri: The secrets of my Empoli.
– Mario Gomez returns to being Super. The Viola fly, Atalanta are liquidated. It ends 3-1 with a double from the German.
Cuadrado scores, but his agent is in London. Tonight it’s Napoli-Udinese.
– Milan’s crisis.
– The stadium project will be ready in February. Sogliano as sporting director comes up again. Barbara is working on two fronts, but the relationship with Galliani is still difficult.
– Milan burst for Osvaldo!
– Silvio Berlusconi revitalises the Rossoneri, he wants to improve the squad. The striker has definitively split from Inter, Galliani tries to take advantage but Juventus aren’t giving up.
– Shaqiri and Gomez, here are the goals. Coppa Italia: Inter and Fiorentina yes, but more obvious mistakes from the referees.
– Lazio swoop, Mauricio arrives from Lisbon. The Sporting defender signs until 2019. Hoedt passes medical and waves goodbye: “I’ll be back in July.”
– Cagliari: A player in the den of the Ultras. Inquest after Cesena fans were attacked. Surprised by the blitz of the Digos.
– Where are you going Zaza? To Juve. New talks with Sassuolo who are open to a sale, but they ask for more time as they want to be assured of staying up, the away match at Cagliari could be key.
– The Emiliani ask for Coman. Meeting with Genoa today to make headway with Sturaro.
– Elkann hits out at Roma: “No more controversy”.
– Cairo, wake up! The usual January transfer window, the usual inexplicable delays. Toro still waiting for signings, and the terms set by the President are long since due.
– Shaqiri-Icardi Inter aces. Samp are angry. Krsticic and Wszolek sent off: the Blucerchiati scare San Siro but end with nine players.
– Niang is with Genoa! Mauricio to Lazio.
– “Palermo no limits like Costa Rica”.
– Berlusconi speaks: “I will not sell.” But he is looking for shareholders.