Roma held in Florence, Juve lead is now up to seven points…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as they heap praise on Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba who guides Bianconeri to victory on Sunday.
– Top: Pogba shoots and Juve are on their way: +7.
– The Frenchman breaks down the Chievo wall with a goal and a half. Massimiliano Allegri: “He’s worth €100m”.
– Transfer market: Sturaro lands, option on Necid.
– Flop: Mancini shoots and Inter remain mini. No play or aggression in front of Thohir as Toro conquer San Siro in the 94th minute with Moretti. The Coach is furious: Diarra and Murillo straight away.
– Mario Gomez is here, Rudi Garcia is Mister X. Fiorentina-Roma ends 1-1.Viola ahead, Ljajic sorts it out. Unhelpful draw for both, and the third in a row for the Giallorossi.
– Mauro Tassotti if Pippo Inzaghi fails. Inside the Milan crisis. Tomorrow’s Coppa Italia match with Lazio is key. Keisuke Honda is back, he’ll start.
– Palermo with a false draw, how can’t you see a goal like this? Morganella makes it 2-1 against Samp: The goalline referee makes a mistake. The third phantom goal in two months.
– Parma without peace, they lose to Cesena. High tension between Cassano and the Ultras.
– Juve are all Pogba: +7. Another draw for Roma, the Bianconeri break away. The Frenchman is spectacular, he scores and sets up a goal as Chievo are beaten. Giallorossi held in Florence, Ljajic responds to Gomez.
– Inter fall again, Mancini sees Thohir.
– Milan in lockdown. Inzaghi playing for his job in the Coppa.
– Palermo: It was a clear goal. A stunning new incident in Genoa. Even the opponent Mihajlovic agrees: “Enough.”
– Parma come to blows, Cassano sees the Ultras.
– Napoli play Genoa tonight in search of a victory to return to third.
– He’s a Martian: +7. Pogba leads the Juve breakaway. The French superstar is the absolute protagonist of the Bianconeri’s win over Chievo.
– He scores an incredible goal, and creates Lichtsteiner’s second goal with an incredible piece of technical play. Meanwhile Roma draw in Florence and fall behind.
– Sensual Toro. Moretti punishes Inter in the 94th minute after an assist from Maxi Lopez. While waiting for the promised signings, Ventura and the players ensure that the Granata do what hasn’t been done in 27 years.
– Samp held, but the anger is all Palermo’s. The referee doesn’t see Morganella’s goal for 2-1.
– For after Pippo? More Tassotti than Prandelli. Inzaghi out if he doesn’t win in the Coppa tomorrow.