A run-through of the fifty most shocking moments in the history of the Premier League, with plenty of controversial highlights brought by none other than Luis Suarez, Eric Cantona, Sergio Aguero and more…
England predicted XI vs Lithuania, with Arsenal man preferred to Tottenham’s Harry Kane
Why Arsenal need underrated Theo Walcott more than Marco Reus
(Graphic) Daniel Sturridge’s FOURTEEN injuries since signing for Liverpool
50) Rio Ferdinand hit by a coin – After celebrating a late winner for Manchester United against Manchester City in the 2012/13 season, Ferdinand found blood streaming down his face after a coin thrown from a member of the Etihad Stadium crowd.
49) Sol Campbell’s half-time walk-out – Trailing 2-1 at home to West Ham United, with Campbell at fault for both goals, the legendary defender had a rare moment of madness and left the game at half time. Arsenal went on to lose 3-2.
48) Wayne Rooney swears into the camera – Celebrating a stunning comeback away to West Ham, Rooney lost his head and audibly launched a tirade of swear words into everyone’s television screens!
47) QPR players fighting their own fans – After a 2-1 defeat to Burnley this season, QPR continued their awful away form and found themselves in a confrontation with supporters after the game.
46) Nicolas Anelka’s ‘quenelle’ – Sacked by West Brom for this anti-semitic gesture, Anelka marred a fine Premier League career with this moment of stupidity, for which he never truly apologised.