Menu

Liverpool transfer news: Midfield ace offered €10m-per-year by rival option, Man United target on radar as teenage striker set for exit

Liverpool are looking to bolster their squad this month in a bid to sustain their Premier League title push, and they have been linked with several players.

Jurgen Klopp’s side have stuttered so far this month as they’re without a win in their last three in all competitions, and so perhaps fresh faces could be what they need to get back in track for the second half of the campaign.

According to the Liverpool Echo, the Reds continue to be on the list of clubs linked with a move for Inter midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, although it looks as though they could be set to miss out.

It’s claimed in the report that the Frenchman has been offered €10m-per-year by Hebei Fortune to become the latest high-profile name from Europe to move to China despite the fact that he has struggled badly since his move to Italy.

Further, it’s added that both Marseille and Chelsea are keen on the 23-year-old, but it remains to be seen whether or not he turns down the lucrative offer from China said to be on the table.

Elsewhere, the report goes on to claim that Manchester United target Tiemoue Bakayoko is also on the Liverpool radar with the Reds said to be tracking the 22-year-old tenacious midfielder.

As per the Daily Star on Thursday, United are ready to launch a £40m bid in order to see off interest from Chelsea too, and so it remains to be seen whether or not Liverpool can strike first.

Meanwhile, one player that looks to be heading in the opposite direction is youngster Brooks Lennon, who is currently starring for the Under-23 side.

However, the 19-year-old is attracting interest from former club Real Salt Lake and with a lack of opportunities at Anfield in the senior squad, he could be tempted into returning to MLS.

More Stories Brooks Lennon Geoffrey Kondogbia Jurgen Klopp Tiemoue Bakayoko