Revenues increase, but so does spending as level of debt is worrying.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the financial situation in Italy makes for worrying reading following latest figures released on clubs.
– ‘Bitter statistics’.
– Gazzetta inquiry finds only six of the 20 Serie A clubs in 2012-13 made a profit. Revenue increased, but so did spending.
– The deficit dropped, but the level of debt with the banks remains worrying.
– Udinese have a great profit of €32m.
– Clarence Seedorf plays with Mario Balotelli: ‘But only Madrid matters’. The Coach defends his striker: ‘Ping pong is good for him’.
– Today against Udinese he’s on the bench, Kaka rests and Keisuke Honda starts.
– Fiorentina and Roma are furious. Della Valle: ‘Borja Valero’s ruling is a defeat for football’.
– Sabatini: ‘TV and the Italy Coach decisive for De Rossi’s ban’.
– Juve fortress, they’ve won 13 home games in a row.
– Thohir-Zanetti dialogue and today visit at San Siro.
– Jonathan Biabiany-sprint: ‘Forza Parma, run with me’.
– Andre Villas Boas and Italy: ‘I like them now, Prandelli is doing well’.
– Borja Valero ban reduced by just one game, while Daniele De Rossi stop confirmed. Fiorentina and Roma lodge furious protests.
– Della Valle: ‘It is a defeat for football’. Sabatini: ‘It always goes against us’.
– Juan Jesus three-match ban also confirmed.
– Malagò destroys Nicchi: ‘Video evidence during games is inevitable’.
– Zinedine Zidane calls Paul Pogba to Real Madrid.
– Inter look to Fernando Torres, Thohir believes.
– The other Rossi takes on Messi.
– Milan are in Udine, but thinking about Madrid. Daniel eBonera and Adil Rami rest ahead of Atletico.
– Mou dreams of Balotelli.
– Roberto Baggio crowns Apache: ‘Tevez is my 10’.
– ‘I have adored Carlitos ever since he was at Boca Juniors, because I got emotional seeing his games’. ‘Conte always had something special, but Montella is also excellent’.
– Milan-Balo, double game.
– Today at Udine: Seedorf defends Balo, but the club…
– Exclusive with Fredy Guarin’s Inter: ‘I stayed in order to win’.
– Alessio Cerci: ‘I am 50 per cent likely to stay. Toro give me everything, but a top club…’.
– Alessandro Diamanti’s secrets: ‘My China, Lippi and Prandelli’.
– Worried about Messi, he gets sick at home too.
– Catania won’t let go of Serie A: ‘With Bergessio, we can do it’.