Ultras have made clear their frustration with Galliani and Balotelli in particular.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Curva Sud will hold a protest ahead of AC Milan’s game against Parma on Sunday, with a statement revealing that they are frustrated with various people at the club.
– Rpberto Donadoni: ‘Dear Milan, do you remember? I’m a tough nut to crack’.
– The man behind the Parma miracle faces the club he took to triumph as a player. ‘Do I have Rossoneri regrets? None. Seedorf needs to be left alone. Antonio Cassano is like Andrea Pirlo and Totti…’
– The protest: Curva Sud declares war on Adriano Galliani and Mario Balotelli.
– Meanwhile Barbara launches the operation Expo Stadium.
– Walter Mazzarri’s future: ‘In June you’ll know’. Meanwhile Rodrigo Palacio renews his Inter contract.
– Juve: Award for 100 points, but not for the Cup. A third consecutive Scudetto is more of an objective than the Europa League.
– Gigi Buffon equals Dino Zoff tomorrow with 476 games.
– Roma smile, Francesco Totti is back and can help you secure a Champions League spot.
– Fiorentina: Kaiser Gomez returns, Rossi recovery ahead of schedule.
– Uli Hoeness: ‘I’ll go to prison’. Bayern President gives up the appeal and admits he was wrong.
– Eric Cantona: ‘Balotelli, talent and mental strength. He sets the example for a country that is only now starting to deal with immigration. Juve did well to sign Pogba’.
– Milan fans on the attack: ‘Galliani out’.
– Harsh statement targets certain players and the references to Balotelli are clear. Tomorrow protest from the Curva before the game with Parma.
– Juve discover their Euro allergy. Anxiety for Marchisio, he risks a long stop.
– Mazzarri-Inter, it’s the first crisis and tonight there’s Verona.
– We run less than the rest, alarm bells for the World Cup. Euro games confirm the fears and Pincolini explains they are ‘not intense enough’.
– Cosmi, what a win! Palermo on the attack. Serie B: Pescara win 1-0 at Spezia, today Brescia test for Iachini.
– Juve, the squad rotation that divides opinion. Giovanni Trapattoni: ‘Conte, use your head’.
– ‘The Bianconeri must try to win everything. It’s right to rotate, but decisions must be made with the brain and not the heart’.
– Poll among fans calls for the best Juve against Fiorentina.
– Inter fear in Verona. Luca Toni-Mauro Icardi challenge their national team Coaches.
– Donadoni’s shadow on Milan and Seedorf.
– Cerutti can become Toro’s Pocho.
– Hoeness in prison, Bayern shaken up and Adidas quit.
– Bonaventura: ‘From Atalanta to the Nazionale’.
– Serie B: Spezia punished by Sforzini’s goal and Cosmi celebrates.