Italian icon believes there is no project at the Rossoneri.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan legend Paolo Maldini believes that the club’s hierarchy has “destroyed” his former club.
– Paolo Maldini exclusive: “They destroyed my Milan… It hurts to see that they are throwing away what we worked hard to create over 10 years… no project exists”.
– Former Italian international had been linked with a return to the club last year in a directorial role, but Adriano Galliani was kept instead as Milan’s troubles continue.
– Francesco Totti returns and scores, Roma set off again.
– Torino seething after Gonzalo Higuain trick, Giampiero Ventura: “Worst error I’ve seen in 30 years”.
– Renzi gives Merkel the shirt of Mario Gomez.
– Brazil 2014 – Cesare Prandelli tempted by Antonio Cassano for World Cup give his form with Parma this season.
– Totti and Higuain score, and the race continues for second place.
– Adriano Galliani exit, Maldini ready – Silvio Berlusconi cools on Clarence Seedorf. Owner insists Dutchman is safe, but admits that the squad has been “badly built” which suggests that Galliani could be in the firing line instead.
– Gianluigi Buffon, hero of the Marassi, relaunches the EuroJuve – “We are magic” – as the Bianconeri now look ahead to facing Fiorentina in the second leg of their last 16 Europa League clash with the teams tied at 1-1.
– Milan powder-keg, everyone against everyone in the palace of Silvio.
– Torino robbed, scandal over referee Doveri as Napoli seal late win through controversial Higuain goal.