Juve edge ever closer to sealing the Scudetto after win on Sunday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf is deemed safe for now after securing a draw at Lazio.
– Milan crisis: Clarence Seedorf safe (for now) – Milan draw 1-1 with Lazio, Mario Balotelli impressive but sends a strange tweet – directed at the Coach for starting on the bench?
– Juventus fly: Carlos Tevez again, Antonio Conte and Rolando Maran sent off together.
– Third place: Big strike from Joaquin, Fiorentina believe.
– Inter Milan on TV at home with Erick Thohir, but it’s Atalanta! Walter Mazzarri’s side unlucky, hit the woodwork four times, Super Bonaventura.
– Lesson in football: What a show in Spain, as Barcelona win in Madrid thanks to a hat-trick from Lionel Messi as controversy reigns regarding the referee following complaints from hosts.
– Fiorentina strike, Tevez scores, joy for Juve. Napoli beaten, protests to the referee, Inter fall, Milan draw with Lazio, onwards with Seedorf.
– Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: “Video replays on the pitch”
– Carlos Tevez scores, Juve are getting ever closer to the Scudetto.
– Bianconeri beat Catania 1-0, Conte and Maran sent off – “A war against us”.
– Napoli far away, partly due to the referee, Fiorentina enjoy. The gap to third place is shortening as the Viola believe that they still have a chance. Vincenzo Montella’s men are seven points adrift, but Napoli are stumbling as they will also meet in the Coppa Italia final.