Tevez leads Juve but there is controversy in win over Parma.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Mario Balotelli’s influential performance against Fiorentina reportedly ‘saves’ Clarence Seedorf.
– ‘I dance with Seedorf’ – two free-kicks from Mario (the first with some help from Philippe Mexes), save the Coach’s job.
– Roma: New stadium that resembles the Colosseum – 52,000 capacity with super-modernised structure.
– Inter Milan against Udinese – with Rodrigo Palacio and Mauro Icardi against the San Siro illness.
– Chievo put Bologna back down.
– Fantasy Carlos Tevez – Double from the Argentine, but he picks up suspension.
– Record Juve – 15 victories in 15 at home, Parma angry, claiming a penalty.
– Another set of errors from referees, and more controversy, a penalty not given to Parma against Juve, and the Emiliani down to 10 after Amauri sent off. Genoa-Lazio, Peruzzo under examination.
– Duvan Zapata like Gonzalo Higuain, extreme Napoli at Catania.
– Milan, super Mario Balotelli, scores and saves Clarence Seedorf – reports claimed that the Dutchman had two games to save his job, and after a draw with Lazio and victory over Fiorentina, it appears as though he is safe for now.
– Roma present the stadium of their dreams.
– World class Tevez and Juve.
– Balotelli is back, Seedorf saved.
– Referees, Ventura tears Garcia to pieces.
– Ciro Immobile: “Torino, I’m happy here, why would I leave?”
– Napoli festival: Catania thrashed.
– Sampdoria unleashed, and it’s party time for Genoa and Alberto Gilardino too.