Tired Juve suffer as Napoli deserve all three points.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli secure victory against Juventus as both coaches continue trading verbals with one another.
– Second league defeat of the season for Juventus, Jose Callejon and Dries Mertens score the goals to give Napoli the win, while leaders fail to net for the first time in 48 games.
– Penalty, actually no! Rizzoli chaos, and Roma fly.
– Inter Milan, Walter Mazzarri to change formation to find goals after stalemate at weekend.
– AC Milan CEO Galliani to try, but he has little money to keep Kaka with interest growing from the MLS.
– Luca Toni double, Verona back on track, Lazio and Torino win.
– Rizzoli, what a world class farce – potential foul, whistles for a penalty to Sassuolo, then thinks again, interrogates Sansone, and doesn’t give it.
– Five minutes of madness, but as a prize he goes to Brazil.
– Napoli squash Juve – Callejon and Mertens, Antonio Conte launches hard attack on Rafa Benitez – Spaniard previously insisted that his team lack the depth and revenue of rivals, but figures show that they spent more than Bianconeri to strengthen in the summer.
– Nevertheless, Napoli remain in a building process and they hope to catch Juve who are the example to follow and catch.
– Roma can go to eight points from the leaders with a win over Parma on Wednesday.
– Lazio relief, Parma beaten in the 93rd minute, Fiorentina held.
– Inter to face Livorno and target Edin Dzeko.
– Tired Bianconeri, Napoli better – reserve Juve, it needs a team of Carlos Tevez’s.
– Callejon (offside), and Mertens stretch the Serie A champions physically.
– But Conte, Thursday at Lyon, will have the energy and class of Tevez back.
– Alessio Cerci returns as the genius of Torino, assist and goal worthy of Europa.
– Cairo announces: Ventura-Petrachi for two years.
– Rizzoli trips himself up over a penalty, Roma thankful and go to 11 points behind.
– Marcello Lippi wants Galliani in China.