‘Lady B’ wants to push forward with plan to build new stadium.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan deputy chief executive Barbara Berlusconi heads to the Emirates to sell share of the club.
– Francesco Totti goal, Juventus watch for Roma as the Giallorossi move to within eight points behind the leaders, Rudi Garcia’s side believe.
– Barbara Berlusconi’s Milan to rise again in the East – “Ready to sell 30%, the Stadium is vital”.
– Ezequiel Lavezzi and Javier Pastore sink Jose Mourinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic out.
– Elkann stings Inter: “I hope they lose again”.
– Fredy Guarin, Mauro Icardi and Esteban Cambiasso, exam the same for all.
– Roma win again, now at eight points behind.
– Elkann attacks Inter: “Losing often, I hope it continues”.
– Barbara in the Emirates to find Milan investment.
– Lavezzi-Pastore stretch Mourinho as PSG take 3-1 lead to Stamford Bridge for the second leg against Chelsea.
– Tonight Lyon-Juve, and Antonio Conte is full of pride – “We are Italy” – considering they are the last team remaining in Europe to represent Serie A.
– Edinson Cavani for Paul Pogba – feasible as long as…
– Roma believe, Parma crushed as Garcia’s men continue to push on to end the season strong and put some sort of pressure on Juventus to maintain the gap.
– Lo Monaco: “Ciro Immobile, best that you stay at Torino, Cerci however…”.
– Barbara in the Emirates to sell part of Milan – she wants to invest in new stadium and for the club to self-finance itself.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic nears Inter.