Juve extend their lead to eight points with Llorente double.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan survive scare to overcome Genoa with goals from Adel Taarabt and Keisuke Honda.
– Race for the Scudetto, as Juventus extend their lead to eight points, with Spanish striker Fernando Llorente getting a brace against Livorno to seal the win.
– Roma striker Mattia Destro faces TV evidence review, risks three match ban.
– Fantasy Milan – Adel Taarabt, Keisuke Honda and super Christian Abbiati, third victory in a row as they close the gap on Inter and Parma for a place in Europe.
– Arrigo Sacchi: “From Ciro Immobile to the incredible Simone Scuffet, here are the Italian talents”.
– Francesco Acerbi’s courage: “I fought with a smile to beat the tumour”.
– Juve roar, Bianconeri return to eight points clear with Llorente securing a win over Livorno.
– Tickets to be bought via smartphones.
– Taarabt and Honda, two magicians, and Milan close in on Inter as Seedorf oversees three straight wins.
– Acerbi: “I’ve beaten the tumour, now I will save Sassuolo”.
– Llorente double and Juve extend their lead to eight points.
– Finally Honda, great display from Milan in Genoa. Japanese international gets his first league goal as team-mates show togetherness with celebration.
– Torino, here’s the plan for Europa League.
– Towards Samp-Inter – Sinisa Mihajlovic furious, shadow over Walter Mazzarri, not only for Europa League.
– Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic: “I’m staying” amid speculation linking him with a move in the summer.