El Shaarawy also included, as he continues his comeback from injury.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Azzurri coach Cesare Prandelli calls up 42 players for physical performance tests next week.
– Andrea Pirlo: ‘Tough luck Benfica’.
– ‘We want to win the Europa League as much as the Scudetto. I have many options for free kicks: it depends how I strike the ball. Italy have everything needed to do well in the World Cup. Mario Balotelli will be important’.
– ‘As long as I feel this good, retirement doesn’t even cross my mind’.
– Italy check-up: Cesare Prandelli changes his joker in the pack, here is Romulo.
– Verona’s Brazilian in the list of 42 for tests at Coverciano, along with Stephan El Shaarawy and Antonio Cassano.
– Check-up challengers: Felipe Scolari doubts, Joachim Low expects Mario Gomez to be in top shape.
– Real-Bayern, it’s like a Final. Diego Simeone takes on Jose Mourinho.
– Roma face Atalanta challenge and Francesco Totti takes on… Alessandro Del Piero. Giallorosso can overtake the Juventino with most goals for the same club.
– Sassuolo-Cagliari is also today.
– Walter Mazzarri Inter Milan-mittent, a season of highs and lows.
– Ultra and politicians come together to change the laws.
– World Cup alarm bells.
– Never before seen security in Brazil with 150,000 police, special forces and intelligence officers. Fears the protestors will come together with hooligans.
– Here is Prandelli’s list of 42, he’s betting on Rossi and Cassano.
– Many players for Italy today and in the future.
– Ancelotti-Guardiola, it’s a Champions League show.
– Between Juve and the Final, there is only Benfica.
– Rudi Garcia fired up for Roma-Atalanta and warns Juve: ‘It’s not over’.
– Serie B: The big day of the super derby Trapani-Palermo.
– No peace for Massimo Cellino, now he’s even being spied on.
– Europa League: Benfica for Juve.
– ‘We’re going to the Final!’.
– Fernando Llorente can’t wait for a derby against one of the Spanish sides to win the trophy in his stadium. ‘After that we can do like Atletico Madrid’.
– Juventini and anti-Juve, Antonio Conte divides Italy.
– Ex-Granata director of sport Foschi: ‘Toro and Ventura perfect for El Shaarawy’.
– Champions League: It’s Real-Bayern! Atletico-Chelsea with Thibaut Courtois chaos.
– Prandelli recalls Cassano and Rossi with a Granata trio.
– Garcia: ‘Record? I want first place. Roma, give it your best’.