Juve away at Udinese on Monday night, pressure back on Bianconeri.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma respond to Rudi Garcia and thrash Atalanta to move back to within five points of leaders Juventus.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic on the hunt for Inter Milan. Other than the table, Marassi will have a bit of his future at stake too.
– Sinisa postpones renewal with Samp: in his dreams there is the Nerazzurri bench.
– Walter Mazzarri wants a place in Europe and is already planning a four-man defence for next year.
– Spectacular Roma warn Juve: -5. Rudi Garcia had told them to believe and they are, as Rodrigo Taddei, Adem Ljajic and Gervinho sink Atalanta.
– Scuffet-Buffon, the heir meets his champion.
– Ciro Immobile’s goal and Mattia Perin’s saves, dedicated to Cesare Prandelli.
– Clarence Seedorf fires up Milan, seeking a poker of victories for Europe.
– Christian Panucci: ‘I’ll become a Coach and in the meantime I’m studying Fabio Capello’.
– Cagliari, golden point against Sassuolo.
– Juve, Roma really do believe.
– Giallorossi show to thrash Atalanta 3-1 and the gap is back down to five points.
– Bianconeri tomorrow in Udine for the reply and today Conte speaks…
– Seedorf-Mazzarri, clinging to Europe. Without qualification, the Milan and Inter Coaches will lose their jobs.
– Maxi Lopez and Mauro Icardi, here is the derby of Wanda Nara’s men.
– Ibraimi gives Pulga a point.
– Barça, another tumble.
– Arsenal reach FA Cup Final.
– Juve in Udine tomorrow evening.
– Scudetto + Cuadrado.
– Antonio Conte seeks a decisive boost in the League, Marotta hunts for the Colombian who is co-owned by the Friulani and Fiorentina.
– Roma roll on: back to -5. Taddei, Ljajic and Gervinho flatten Atalanta, who only score at the end with Migliaccio.
– Toro and their European dream, now Ventura believes and no rotation against Genoa.
– Seedorf, more poison. On Balo, Mexes, Robinho – three torpedoes aimed at former coach Massimiliano Allegri.
– Inter, pact with the fans. Ultras at La Pinetina asking to get back on track.