Lim has previously been credited with an interest, bid also expected from China.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as wealthy businessman Peter Lim has reportedly offered €500m for a majority stake in AC Milan.
– AC Milan: Offer for €500m – From Singapore, Peter Lim launches a bid while China’s second richest man, Zong Quinghou, is also interested.
– Lim’s offer is said to be for a 70% stake – which will perhaps fail to match the valuation hinted at by Barbara Berlusconi previously.
– Juventus target Carlos Tevez goals against Benfica.
– Rudi Garcia: “I’ll stay at Roma, but I want new signings”.
– Real Madrid leave a mark – Carlo Ancelotti beats Pep Guardiola and Karim Benzema is the key as he scores the only goal of the game despite plenty of possession for the visitors.
– Juve, get the claws out – Europa League semi-final first leg without midfielder Arturo Vidal.
– Inter Milan up Alvaro Morata chase, talks today with Real Madrid president Florentino Perez.
– AS Roma coach Rudi Garcia: “I’ll stay if we strengthen” as Frenchman is understood to be in high demand following his impressive work in Rome so far this season.
– Benfica-Juve, Gianluigi Buffon: “A game between champions”.
– Antonio Conte: “This route takes us to the bigger trophies”.
– Bayern Munich – Too much tiki-taka, Benzema nets and gives Madrid one-goal advantage ahead of second leg next week.
– If Inter sell Mauro Icardi, Walter Mazzarri wants Mattia Destro.
– Club, bench, team, Milan at an impasse.