Bosnian international scores goal of the season contender in win.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli snaps in live TV interview after 2-0 loss to Roma on Friday night.
– ‘How strong is Pjanic!’
– Roma don’t give up, Milan beaten 2-0.
– Bosnian’s masterpiece of a goal gives the Giallorossi a ninth consecutive victory and points record.
– Mario Balotelli storm. He argues with Seedorf then loses it on TV.
– Antonio Conte thinks about Benfica and rotates squad with Sassuolo. ArturoVidal knee injury drags on, perhaps he’ll need surgery.
– Inter want to trip Napoli up. Walter Mazzarri faces his past and seeks the first victory of the year against a big club.
– Then he’ll cheer on the Azzurri in their Coppa Italia Final against Fiorentina.
– Vincenzo Montella bitter: ‘Mario Gomez chaos. Giuseppe Rossi is not ok’.
– Palermo and Latina, it can already be Serie A.
– Siena austerity drive.
– Goodbye Tito Vilanova, hero of Barca. Friend and strategist to Guardiola, he replaced Pep on the bench and won a Liga title.
– The club where he worked for 30 years say ‘You’ll be remembered for eternity’.
– What a Roma!
– Balotelli, goodbye Milan.
– Masterpiece goal from Pjanic and Gervinho offside for 2-0.
– SuperMario, shocking row on live TV and he attacks Seedorf. Now Monaco emerge as an option.
– Juve (+5) on Monday against Sassuolo, but there won’t be a Scudetto party.
– Ronaldo becomes a whirlwind: ‘I want to win the Treble’.
– Mazzarri-Benitez, over to you. Inter-Napoli is the battle between two exes always at the centre of controversy.
– Siena without money? Everyone has to eat at home.
– Goodbye Vilanova, heir to Guardiola who triumphed at Barça.
– Operation Final.
– Juve between the Europa League, Scudetto and Vidal concerns.
– On Monday the Bianconeri visit Sassuolo and on Thursday they host Benfica.
– Chilean crossroads, he could go under the knife, but wants to be there for the Euro Final.
– Boniperti: ‘I am certain, we’ll do it’.
– Roma shoot down Seedorf and Balo. A Pjanic pearler and (offside) Gervinho goal sink the Rossoneri.
– SuperMario, unbearable and substituted, argues with the Coach.
– Glik: ‘Toro, get your fill and we’re going to Europe’.
– Mazzarri to Inter: ‘I know what you need’.
– Palermo ready to celebrate Serie A.
– Barcelona and football mourn Tito Vilanova.