Prandelli could consider options for starting line-up in Brazil this summer.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Mario Balotelli is under fire as speculation suggests that AC Milan will look to sell the striker.
– An Italy without Balo?
– His poor form and controversy raise more doubts over the striker. Cesare Prandelli will give him one more chance, but is studying Plan B for the World Cup with Antonio Cassano as a False 9.
– Meanwhile Mario’s sale is not on the agenda, though Monaco and the two Manchester clubs track him.
– Milan on Seedorf, the silence is deafening.
– Inter-Napoli, draw and everyone happy.
– It ends 0-0, Walter Mazzarri and Rafa Benitez complain, but they consolidate fifth and third place respectively.
– Erick Thohir: ‘We need reinforcements in every sector’.
– Mauro Icardi protests his substitution: ‘I had no physical problem’.
– Magical Juan Cuadrado makes Florence fly, but Bologna sink.
– Antonio Conte considers his forwards, Osvaldo disappointed and Giovinco is rising up the ranks.
– Ryan Giggs debut with a poker.
– Ronaldo brace, Real ok.
– Balo , this time it’s over.
– Milan determined to sell after the row in Rome. De Sciglio and El Shaarawy on the way out too.
– Seedorf more and more alone, the derby is the last chance saloon.
– Benitez threatens an upset, Inter saved by the post.
– Fear for Higuain, Napoli anxiously await tests.
– Bologna under siege from ultras after Cuadrado show.
– Super Fiorentina, Rossoblu fans were furious.
– Liverpool, the day of truth.
– Palermo soar towards Serie A, Bari worthy of play-offs.
– Juve look to Verratti.
– PSG midfielder is priority in midfield to soar in the Champions League.
– He could arrive even without the need to sacrifice Pogba.
– Guarin back on the agenda and they challenge Inter for Morata.
– Tomorrow against Sassuolo Barzagli is ready, Vidal getting better.
– Napoli, fear for Higuain.
– At San Siro 0-0 with Inter and an impressive Kovacic. At the end heavy collision between Andreolli and the Argentine, who was stretchered off.
– Immobile votes for Toro in Europe.
– Prandelli, think about it: Does this Balotelli deserve the World Cup?
– Super Cuadrado, Fiorentina show and Bologna shivers.
– Palermo, it’s almost Serie A.
– Empoli second again, Trapani reboot.