Conte attacks Garcia and Totti in war of words between title rivals.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf remains in the spotlight as the tension at the club continues.
– Tension remains high in the Rossoneri house.
– Clarence Seedorf’s challenge, as the club remains silent in terms of publicly backing him, while he also defends Mario Balotelli from criticism after poor performance and reaction against Roma on Friday night.
– Ruthless Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho crushes Liverpool’s dreams.
– Ciao Boskov, master of Calcio.
– Poison Scudetto.
– Juventus coach Antonio Conte goes hard on Rudi Garcia as tension rises ahead of game against Sassuolo on Monday night, with the two title rivals ready for battle in two weeks time.
– Enemies to the end.
– Conte attacks both Rudi Garcia and Francesco Totti.
– “Words of a provincial bar”.
– Roma furious but they continue to apply pressure after their win over Milan on Friday night.
– Juve can go eight points clear with win over Sassuolo.
– Boskov, Samp’s father, sadly passes away.
– Liverpool choke, Atletico yes.
– Lazio, shooting for Europe.
– Conte calls for the Scudetto. Reigning champions closing in and will eye a win at Sassuolo on Monday night to move a step closer to securing third consecutive title.
– “Juve, take it!”
– Toro Cyclone.
– Seedorf expempts himself from Milan.
– Napoli star Marek Hamsik ready to go for Walter Mazzarri and join former boss at Inter Milan according to report.
– Goodbye Boskov.