‘Global banana’ to combat racism as gesture spreads in support of Alves.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus move closer to securing a third straight league title after their win at Sassuolo on Monday.
– Juventus – view of the Scudetto – the comeback, Carlos Tevez, Claudio Marchisio and Fernando Llorente.
– A global banana to combat racism – the gesture from Dani Alves spreads across the world, involving stars (Neymar, Mario Balotelli) and politicians – all laughs on the racists.
– Two Pippo Inzaghi’s and a lesson for the youth – Pippo and Simone near the bench: “More time on the pitch, less on the computer”.
– Berlusconi quiet on Seedorf. The Dutchman still facing an uncertain future as their is a lack of public support being shown as speculation continues to suggest that his job is under threat.
– Juve – It’s almost yours – Eight points clear, enough just to beat Atalanta.
– Antonio Conte attacks Roma and Rudi Garcia again, essentially wants more recognition for Juve as Roma continue to receive the plaudits.
– Everyone with Dani Alves – the gesture from the Brazilian becomes an anti-racist symbol, Villarreal fan is punished.
– Pep Guardiola – Carlo Ancelotti: Final challenge.
– Rafa Benitez confident: “We can win the cup”. Spaniard hoping to cap off first season in charge of Napoli with the Coppa Italia.
– Giovanni Trapattoni, ageless Coach, flies to Morocco.
– Juve eight points clear of Roma, but it wasn’t easy to beat Sassuolo. Two points enough for the Bianconeri.
– Ciro Immobile: “Torino are my big club”.
– Andrea Ranocchia key to Inter Milan for Marek Hamsik move.