Coppa Italian final expected to be a show between Fiorentina and Napoli.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is tension after the Europa League exit, with Juventus and Antonio Conte set for renewal talks.
– ‘Not happy’.
– Bitter elimination against Benfica opens different scenarios. Coach accused even by part of the fans, as they didn’t like tactical choices and excessive tension at the end of the game.
0 Confrontation with the club soon, maybe on Tuesday: he’ll stay and renew or go to Monaco.
– Italian collapse, we go back 30 years.
– Nigel De Jong: ‘Win for the Europa League. An exciting night, there is much at stake. Mario? At times you’d need a blinder mask’.
– Mauro Icardi: ‘This is our Champions League Final. Balo doesn’t care about what people say: he’s just like me. I’ll marry Wanda in a castle’.
– Coppa Italia: Between Fiorentina and Napoli it’ll be a show.
– Pipita on the field, Pepito on the bench. Both teams visit Pope Francis: ‘Always be true sportsmen’.
– Viola look to Samuel.
– Ayew for Benitez.
– Palermo’s big day, all ready for the p-A-rty.
– Fiorentina-Napoli, the Final showdown.
– Stadio Olimpico, the Coppa Italia is assigned. Giuseppe Rossi on the bench, Gonzalo Higuain is ready, emotional scenes as sides meet the Pope.
– Juve and Italy, European nightmare.
– Even Portugal overtakes us now. We’re fifth in the ranking.
– Antonio Conte chaos and Beppe Marotta tries to block Paul Pogba.
– Milan target Roberto Donadoni, Pippo Inzaghi starts from Parma.
– Serie B, one point and Palermo are in A.
– Luis Enrique chosen for the new Barcelona.
– Diego Costa to Chelsea cost €40m.
– Scudetto and new Juve after Benfica elimination.
– Bianconeri dive back into the League, as there’s a record of 100 points to set.
– Revolution ready, but the first question to resolve is Conte’s future.
– Donadoni challenges Inzaghi.
– Ahead of the derby, Milan focused on the next Coach, but there’s also talk of a change at Inter.
– The Pope blesses the Coppa Italia Final.
– Rossi hungry to be there.
– Beretta’s recipe: ‘Toro, you’re delicious!’.
– Zamparini: ‘I have Iachini, the Simeone of Palermo’.