Bianconeri claim title without even playing after Roma lose to Catania.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus secure a third consecutive Scudetto while AC Milan claim bragging rights with win over Inter.
– Bewitched by Juventus.
– Catania beat Roma which meant the Scudetto went to the Bianconeri.
– Now they play Atalanta: objective 100 points – as they continue to dominate in Italy despite the challenge of Roma this season, but the real test of Antonio Conte and his squad will now be whether or not they can compete in Europe after failing to do so in the Champions League so far.
– Mario Balotelli – Nigel De Jong.
– The Euro derby goes to Milan after Dutchman’s goal secures win – Seedorf continues to laugh off speculation over his future while De Jong stands up for his coach and dedicates the win to him after his position was “talked about too much this week”.
– Inter Milan remain in the fight, but it’s a struggle.
– Ultra Nonsense. Here’s why the state fails to stop them.
– ‘Juve, Juve, Juve’.
– A third consecutive Scudetto.
– Roma lose to Catania to hand Conte’s side the trophy – nevertheless a great season for Rudi Garcia and the Giallorossi who pushed the defending champions almost all the way.
– “We are making history”.
– To Europe, for the heroes.
– The Granata dominate Chievo in Verona, then trigger the affection of the fans for Superga.
– Juve. “You are my pride”.
– The joy of Andrea Agnelli after the Scudetto.