Prandelli insists Balotelli not even certain of place in final World Cup squad.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as champions Juventus plan life with a 4-3-3 system and identify their transfer targets.
– National embarrassment, violent fan emergency.
– Italian PM Renzi: “Wrong to talk with the Ultras”.
– In the sentence Napoli will play two games behind closed doors, the dialogue between Hamsik and Genny ‘a carogna will be recreated: “A pitch invasion has been avoided”.
– Brazilian derby, Hernanes beats the excluded Kaka in Selecao squad.
– Tomorrow Juventus boss Antonio Conte at home with Andrea Agnelli, Paul Pogba puzzle.
– Michel Platini: “Dear Juve, you’re mistaken, I’d put the third star”.
– Giuseppe Rossi: “Ready to go to Brazil, the knee is fine again”.
– Italy coach Cesare Prandelli: “I’ll explain to you the World Cup… the four favourites, then a group with Italy. Not even Balotelli is sure to be in the final 23… In Serie A there is little action on violence in the stadium, we should follow the English”.
– Napoli punished, stadium closed.
– Brazil without Kaka, Maicon gets the call.
– Scudetto to PSG, thanks to Monaco.
– Real Madrid suicide, Man City almost there.
– Silvio Berlusconi: “Clarence Seedorf hunt”, but Pippo Inzaghi is already in crisis at Milan.
– Nani and Sanchez for a 4-3-3 – Juve move towards a new system to become competitive in Europe. The Portuguese has ended with United, and the Chilean is nearing the end at Barca.
– Napoli behind closed doors for two games.
– Lanzini, relaunch Torino, agent: “Genuine offer, happy if he comes to Torino”.