Montella’s future in Florence in doubt too, thrilling coaching merry-go-round possible.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan reportedly step up their bid to find a replacement for coach Clarence Seedorf this summer.
– AC Milan close in on former Roma and Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti – there was further contact between the Coach and Adriano Galliani at the weekend.
– Banana throwing at Kevin Constant – Stand closed and large fine for Atalanta.
– Game of chess between Juventus and Antonio Conte, Vincenzo Montella waits, situation should be resolved within 24 hours.
– Giuseppe Rossi can make it – will be in the 30 man World Cup squad.
– Giorgio Chiellini blow – three game ban for the elbow on Miralem Pjanic, but Italy coach Cesare Prandelli forgives him.
– Chiellini, three game ban but goes to the World Cup.
– Milan eye move for Conte, it’s a thriller – Clarence Seedorf’s future looks bleak as the Rossoneri are linked with various names to take charge for next season. It remains to be seen whether or not Conte decides to leave Juve, but unlikely he would join a direct rival.
– Montella: “I don’t know if I’ll stay”.
– Racist chants, Roma safe, but away games without fans.
– Conte set for U-turn – Mihajlovic a possibility, Montella or Donadoni near Milan, Allegri to Florence or Parma. Spalletti liked by all but a high price. And Milan tempted by Conte.
– “Immobile, stay at Torino”, Ventura believes: “I want Europa League, and us at the top”.
– Inter Milan – Not only a new contract, Walter Mazzarri wants star signings.